The experience of recent years during the pandemic has shown us more than ever the need to look out for one and other and we are excited to launch our official Outreach program to ensure we can help to do just that throughout the years to come.
With links in place to support organisations both locally, across the UK and abroad including the distribution of football kits via Footprints, Supporting the homeless in our community via St Basils through to assisting councils with play areas and pathways in parks, HM Group are proud to be a part of supporting the wider community.
Over the past ten years the founders of hM group have been involved in charity work which has delivered thousands of pounds worth of much needed support to those who need it both in the UK & abroad.
We Are Proud To Have
• Received and distributed 1000’s of items of clothing to support local domestic abuse centres homeless charities. and underprivileged children worldwide.
• Donated our time and skills to community projects including refurbishing a local scouts hut and painting classrooms for a special school
• Organised and supported ‘away days’ for children with disabilities to partake in sporting events across the UK and beyond.
• Created and donated a website to support another charity ‘Brakes Leamington’
• Organised fundraising events and directly donated funds to charities and local community projects that need further support.
Get In Touch
LEAVE US A MESSAGE